- Property ID:
- €370, 000
- Property Type:
- Flats / Apartments
- Property Sales
- 154 m2
The apartments in Naranjo Community are spacious homes, thought for outdoor living with the perfect combination of design and practicality.
The interiors of the apartments in Comunidad Naranjo are meticulously designed with materials, colours and textures for optimal effect, with the focus on light.
Indoor and outdoor living areas merge to form continuous, harmonious spaces. They are designed for harmony and wellbeing, because the most important aspect of a home is the people who live here.
Naranjo Community – A WORLD APART IN QUALITY
The materials you will find in the apartments in Naranjo Community are superb examples of architecture and interior design. Special care has been taken with materials and textures and the use of space and technology.
Ceramic tiles indoors are also used in outdoors for continuity. Kitchens are integrated harmoniously in the main room and are both practical and beautiful.
Finishes and installations are made with high-quality materials and luxurious details for their inhabitants, such as underfloor heating in bathrooms, Schüco metal joinery, duct air conditioning, smart home automation, osmosis in kitchens…
All in a landscaped setting that more than a garden, connects your home with its surroundings.
Two well-regarded companies, Marjal and Las Colinas Golf & Country Club, are uniting their experience and successful track record to develop jointly a new community of apartments through the company Naranjo Apartamentos S.L. The Naranjo Community delivers the best from Marjal and Las Colinas Golf & Country Club together, offering a luxury development, with attention lavished on every detail in its design and which blends into the natural surroundings.
The exclusive privileges Las Colinas Golf & Country Club for offer owners NARANJO COMMUNITY
ABOUT Las Colinas Golf & Country Club – click link
The Marjal Group was founded in 1979 in Guardamar del Segura (Alicante) Spain.
Marjal is one of Alicante’s main development groups, specialising in the design, construction and development of luxury homes on the Costa Blanca.
The group’s real estate division has earned the trust of more than 2,500 customers of more than 15 different nationalities over almost 40 years.
Marjal’s ability to satisfy its international customers has made it a benchmark in quality and innovation in the luxury real estate sector.
FOUNDATIONS AND STRUCTURE
- Reinforced concrete with spread footings and two‐way ribbed slabs.
- Clay – brick walls (12 cm exterior) with air chamber and XPS extruded polystyrene insulation (8 cm) and clay – brick (9 cm interior).
- Flat roof, not suitable for use, with XPS extruded polystyrene insulation (8 cm).
- Solarium in penthouses and open terraces on ground floor, with anti‐slip ceramic flooring.
- White single mortar coat with scraped finish.
- Brick with plaster finish.
- Top‐of‐the‐range ceramic tiles, as indicated in interior design.
INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL FLOORING
- Internal, Top‐of‐the‐range ceramic flooring, with polymer skirting board with concrete flush.
- External, Top‐of‐the‐range anti‐slip ceramic flooring from the same range as internal floor tiles
INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL LIGHTING
- Internal, LED lighting, halogen ceiling lights, white switch covers throughout home, plugs compliant with regulations.
- External, facade fixtures and garden lighting as indicated in exterior design (where appropriate).
- Schüco lacquered aluminum in grey colour, with thermal break, floor recessed in living room.
- Motorized blinds in bedrooms.
- Fitted with base and wall units, equipped with induction stove and cooker hood, energy efficiency class A++.
- Single bowl sink in stainless steel under worktop, vertical single lever taps and two‐position shower.
- Silestone quartz worktop or similar.
- Internal doors:
- Smooth lacquered finish (standard height) with steel handles in chrome finish.
- Wardrobe with sliding or swing doors in wood with smooth lacquered glossy finish.
- Interior distribution with shelves, drawers and hanger bar, adapted to the dimensions.
- Bathroom units:
- Designer complete bathroom vanity unit with mirror and built‐in lighting.
- Entrance door:
- Wood with security lock.
BATHROOM FITTINGS AND FAUCETS
- ROCA sanitary ware or similar.
- White wall‐mounted WC from ROCA range or similar.
- Designer countertop basin.
- Floor‐level shower in the same material as internal flooring. Thermostatic taps in chrome finish.
- Basin: single lever tap in chrome finish, with aerator for water efficiency.
- Smooth finish in white.
- Designer decorative wallpaper above headboards in secondary bedrooms.
- Ceramic tiling above headboard in en‐suite bedroom in apartments in Block 1.
HEATING AND AIR CONDITIONING
- Air conditioning with heat pump through ducts.
- Pre‐installation for electric towel rails in bathrooms.
- Electric underfloor heating in bathrooms.
- Electric heater with Aerotermia Nuos Ariston for DHW (110 litres).
- Air renewal and extraction system.
- Garden: Standard landscaping finish with watering system and lighting (in common area).
- Fence: Green plastic wire mesh for fenced perimeter.
- Community pool: 195 m² approximately, ceramic tile finish with sunbathing area. Blue LED lighting.
- Osmosis water filter system in kitchen.
- Smart Home Technology System 3.0 with video interphone.
- Pergola structure on solariums of penthouses without awning.
- Portable barbeque and pre‐installation for sink in penthouses.
- Children's play area
- Community swimming pool
- Educational institution
- Furnished kitchen
- Garden View
- Golf fields
- Green space
- Private area
- Sea View
- Valley View
- Video surveillance