WELCOME TO A WORLD APART
Las Colinas Golf & Country Club is a 330-hectare exclusive residential community on the Spanish Mediterranean coast, with a low housing density and built around an 18-hole championship golf course.
Enjoying a privileged location near the coast, nestling in a valley surrounded by hills to the south of Alicante, it offers wide-ranging sports, leisure, accommodation and restaurant amenities, including, apart from the excellent golf course, a private Beach Club on the seafront.
Since its opening, in the summer of 2010, it has garnered a prestigious international reputation for the outstanding design of its properties, high quality standards of its services and amenities, conservation of the natural surroundings and its excellent golf course, ranked in the top 100 in continental Europe according to the British magazine Golf World and winner of “Spain’s Best Golf Course” in the 2015 World Golf Awards. Moreover, the Golf & Country Club won the accolade of “Best Golf Resort” in the 2014 International Hotel & Property Awards and “Spain’s Leading Villa Resort” in the 2015 and 2016 World Travel Awards.
Las Colinas Golf & Country Club stands out for its privacy, natural beauty, exceptional climate, extremely good connections by road, train and air and conservation of the natural surroundings. Its homes, amenities, infrastructures and the golf course itself all blend perfectly into the landscape.
The exclusive privileges Las Colinas Golf & Country Club has decided to offer owners NARANJO COMMUNITY – click link
Las Colinas Golf & Country Club, focuses on long-term, high quality, sustainable development. Hence, out of the nearly 6,000 homes that could be built under the Local Town Planning Plan, it plans to build about 1,600; fewer than 5 per hectare.
ABOUT THE GOLF COURSE
- 18-hole championship golf course.
- Par 71 with Par 3, Par 4 and Par 5 fairways.
- It extends across a valley between hills, adapts to the unusual lie of the land and blends naturally into the landscape.
- The width of its fairways, the design of its extensive undulating greens, and the numerous tees at each hole give it great versatility and mean that it is suitable for professional competitions, while also offering any player a pleasant, enjoyable and affordable game.
- Golf course architect: Cabell B. Robinson.
- Member of the American Society of Golf Course Architects (ASGCA).
- Other golf courses designed by Cabell Robinson: La Reserva de Sotogrande, Finca Cortesín on the Costa del Sol, Praia d`El Rey in Portugal, Royal Golf d´Evian in France…
- Managed by Troon Golf, the world’s largest golf management, development and marketing company. – More than 250 golf courses in its portfolio across 30 countries.
- 53 Troon facilities enjoy a Top 100 ranking by national or international publications.
- Among its best known courses are Trump Turnberry (Scotland), Abu Dhabi Golf Club (UAE), The Grove (England) and Troon North Golf Club (Arizona).